Explore the tutorial website
to find out about the principles behind referencing and how to acknowledge the information sources that you use.
This tutorial is made-up of short, self-contained topics, which you can explore and revisit at any time. Simply launch the website and browse your referencing style.
- What is referencing and why it matters
- What sources are appropriate to reference
- How to avoid plagiarism
- How to insert citations into your text
- Incorporating the work of others into your writing
- Documenting the full reference details
- Assessments to test your knowledge
To save progress, please create or log into your personal account. A personal account is required to store your progress in the tutorial.